UST Operator Training
A/B Training: In Classroom Schedule
Ohio BUSTR A/B Operator classes are back on.
Classes are no longer limited due to Covid restrictions being lifted!
For more information please call 614-252-0565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class A Operator : Responsible for administrative functions and state reporting requirements.
- Class B Operator: Focuses on the day to day operations and maintenance for the facility.
PASS Online Training
- PASS Online training is convenient and affordable.
- PASS Training meets site specific requirements and is accepted in most states.
- PASS Training easily accommodates high turnover rates and has free IT support with quick responses to course questions.
- If you need support for PASS Online Training please call 765-730-8289 or 765-281-5588 ext. 12.
In Classroom Training
- Payment must be received five days before the class date in order to reserve your seat in the class. MAST accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Checks.
- There is a twenty-five dollar fee for cancellation prior to ten days before the class. No refunds if we receive fewer than ten days notice.
- M.A.S.T. is a BUSTR certified training provider for Class A, B and C Operator.
- Class schedule and registration options are listed below
Class Option Fees
|$250.00||Class Fee. AB Training. |