Ohio BUSTR A/B Operator classes
For more information or to request Private Classes please call 614-252-0565 or email email@example.com
- Class A Operator: Responsible for administrative functions and state reporting requirements.
- Class B Operator: Focuses on the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the facility.
PASS Online Training
- PASS Online training is convenient and affordable.
- PASS Training meets site-specific requirements and is accepted in most states.
- PASS Training easily accommodates high turnover rates and has free IT support with quick responses to course questions.
- If you need support for PASS Online Training please call 765-730-8289 or 765-281-5588 ext. 12.
In Classroom Training
- Payment must be received five days before the class date in order to reserve your seat in the class. MAST accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Checks.
- There is a twenty-five dollar fee for cancellation prior to ten days before the class. No refunds if we receive fewer than ten days' notice.
- M.A.S.T. is a BUSTR-certified training provider for Class A, B, and C operators.
- Class schedule and registration options are listed below
If we travel outside the Columbus Metro Area additional travel, lodging, and fuel surcharge fees would be applied.
Class Option Fees
|$250.00||Class Fee. AB Training. |
Register Online for A/B Training: In Classroom Schedule
|10/27/23 - 9:00 AM
841 Alton Avenue
Columbus, OH 43219